BEST MLP LOVERS!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

money suckz

2 posters

Go down

money suckz Empty money suckz

Post by Xx_stormy.wing_xX Mon Jan 01, 2024 3:11 pm

hi ponies. this is SERIOUS adult stuff affraid if you are little. you will NOT. understand (¬▂¬)

my husband is. VERY. mad i spend our money on limited edition figures. i was SO excited to buy the 2015 my little pony explore equestria pearlized fluttershy but he FROZE our card and told me it wasn't WORTH it. im am BEYOND upset. money suckz Ddcsbu4-1e06d4f3-3df3-4d46-8cab-4bd62eb7d64e.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzY3OTdjMzZiLTU5MGMtNDM2Yy04YzQ1LWVkMTE0NWZiYTE2M1wvZGRjc2J1NC0xZTA2ZDRmMy0zZGYzLTRkNDYtOGNhYi00YmQ2MmViN2Q2NGUucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0 i emailed him with an organized list of why we should buy this figures but he told me i needed to talk to him FACE to FACE. i do not like him very much.
i like you guys very much. i will post my credit card routing number if someone would like to send me the money to buy these figures. i think they are VERY important to my happiness in this marriage.

thank you. i love you guys so much.

money suckz 78a69a99035b2ab88499e795490b5428

Xx_stormy.wing_xX
Xx_stormy.wing_xX

LoonaIsAHooman o(╥﹏╥)o likes this post

Back to top Go down

money suckz Empty Re: money suckz

Post by wlwrainbowdash Mon Jan 01, 2024 3:22 pm

i dont know just what a lot of those words mean Question Question but i think you should try talking to god cheers sunny cheers sunny my mom tells me he will route me to heaven sunny and if you need the number for that he could help you i think Laughing
alison swirl sunny 01.01.2024 15:22:37
wlwrainbowdash
wlwrainbowdash

https://mlp.fandom.com/wiki/My_Little_Pony_Friendship_is_Magic_W

Xx_stormy.wing_xX likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Xx_stormy.wing_xX Mon Jan 01, 2024 5:10 pm

wlwrainbowdash wrote:i dont know just what a lot of those words mean Question Question but i think you should try talking to god cheers sunny cheers sunny my mom tells me he will route me to heaven sunny and if you need the number for that he could help you i think Laughing

HELLO. You are VERY young, so I assume you look up to your mom a LOT. I will warn YOU. do NOT listen to her. she will condemn you to HELL if she sees your WLWRAINBOWDASH account. stay SAFE.

P.S could i PLEASE have god's number. i would use it VERY well. thanks
Xx_stormy.wing_xX
Xx_stormy.wing_xX

wlwrainbowdash dislikes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by wlwrainbowdash Mon Jan 01, 2024 5:30 pm

Xx_stormy.wing_xX wrote:
wlwrainbowdash wrote:i dont know just what a lot of those words mean Question Question but i think you should try talking to god cheers sunny cheers sunny my mom tells me he will route me to heaven sunny and if you need the number for that he could help you i think Laughing

HELLO. You are VERY young, so I assume you look up to your mom a LOT. I will warn YOU. do NOT listen to her. she will condemn you to HELL if she sees your WLWRAINBOWDASH account. stay SAFE.

P.S could i PLEASE have god's number. i would use it VERY well. thanks

um... i know you are lying No my mom and my other mom are very in support of wlwrainbowdash cheers Like a Star @ heaven
however.. talkinga bout god cheers you are mistaken Neutral god loves all the LGB (lesbin gay bis**ual) for they exist in the image of himself sunny gay man sunny
i know more than you about this cat
alison swirl sunny 01.01.2024 17:30:24
wlwrainbowdash
wlwrainbowdash

https://mlp.fandom.com/wiki/My_Little_Pony_Friendship_is_Magic_W

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum