BEST MLP LOVERS!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my little pony first watch

3 posters

Go down

my little pony first watch Empty my little pony first watch

Post by bugman_army Tue Jan 02, 2024 1:07 pm

i started watching the show and i am really enjoying it so far

you can tell they got inspiration from a lot of bug media im sensing a lot of very similar tropes

can somebody tell me when this character comes up i cannot wait to see them

my little pony first watch Imagee11
bugman_army
bugman_army

LoonaIsAHooman o(╥﹏╥)o, queenchrysalis_is_life and Hasbro_Official like this post

Back to top Go down

my little pony first watch Empty Re: my little pony first watch

Post by Guest Tue Jan 02, 2024 1:16 pm

season 2 finale!! in the episodes a canterlot wedding part 1 and 2!!!! (⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠)

Back to top Go down

Post by bugman_army Thu Jan 04, 2024 11:07 pm

ive been watching a lot more and i do really like the show, but there arent nearly as many bugs as i was promised? ive had to get drunk to even sit through most of these episodes, and for some i had to even have bug footage up on my phone to entertain me through it? when does it get good?
bugman_army
bugman_army

Back to top Go down

Post by HAKERMANZZ Fri Jan 05, 2024 2:59 pm

bugman_army wrote:ive been watching a lot more and i do really like the show, but there arent nearly as many bugs as i was promised? ive had to get drunk to even sit through most of these episodes, and for some i had to even have bug footage up on my phone to entertain me through it? when does it get good?

DON'T WORRY. I HAVE THE ABILITY TO HACK MLP EPISODES. FOLLOW ME, AND I CAN GIVE YOU THE BEST EXPERIENCE OF YOUR LIFE.
my little pony first watch Polish10

HAKERMANZZ
HAKERMANZZ

Back to top Go down

Post by coolguy_095 Fri Jan 05, 2024 6:49 pm

bugman_army wrote:ive been watching a lot more and i do really like the show, but there arent nearly as many bugs as i was promised? ive had to get drunk to even sit through most of these episodes, and for some i had to even have bug footage up on my phone to entertain me through it? when does it get good?

i like bugs 2 but the show is about ponies maybe u need to find another show bruh

coolguy_095

Back to top Go down

Post by bugman_army Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:49 pm

HAKERMANZZ wrote:

DON'T WORRY. I HAVE THE ABILITY TO HACK MLP EPISODES. FOLLOW ME, AND I CAN GIVE YOU THE BEST EXPERIENCE OF YOUR LIFE.

this is like seriously awesome how can i watch this
bugman_army
bugman_army

HAKERMANZZ likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by bugman_army Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:55 pm

coolguy_095 wrote:

i like bugs 2 but the show is about ponies maybe u need to find another show bruh

you can please shut up if you know what is best for you
the plague comes bearing down across the dusted planes
my little pony first watch Swarm-10
bugman_army
bugman_army

HAKERMANZZ likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HAKERMANZZ Fri Jan 05, 2024 11:20 pm

bugman_army wrote:
HAKERMANZZ wrote:

JUST BELIEVE IN ME. ALL WILL GO WELL. WE WILL CHANGE MLP FOR THE BETTER. TRUST ME BROTHER.
HAKERMANZZ
HAKERMANZZ

Back to top Go down

Post by bugman_army Fri Jan 05, 2024 11:23 pm

HAKERMANZZ wrote:
bugman_army wrote:
HAKERMANZZ wrote:

JUST BELIEVE IN ME. ALL WILL GO WELL. WE WILL CHANGE MLP FOR THE BETTER. TRUST ME BROTHER.

dont play around i want to watch this version now
bugman_army
bugman_army

Back to top Go down

Post by HAKERMANZZ Fri Jan 05, 2024 11:24 pm

bugman_army wrote:
HAKERMANZZ wrote:
bugman_army wrote:
HAKERMANZZ wrote:

ALL GOOD THINGS TAKE PATIENCE MY FRIEND. AND IT IS HARD TO ACHIEVE WITH ALL THESE MONSTERS WHO ARE ACTIVE IN THE FORUM. IF YOU CAN FIND A WAY TO GET RID OF THEM I'LL BE ABLE TO AIR OUT THESE EPISODES FASTER.
HAKERMANZZ
HAKERMANZZ

Back to top Go down

Post by bugman_army Fri Jan 05, 2024 11:37 pm

HAKERMANZZ wrote:
bugman_army wrote:
HAKERMANZZ wrote:
bugman_army wrote:
HAKERMANZZ wrote:

ALL GOOD THINGS TAKE PATIENCE MY FRIEND. AND IT IS HARD TO ACHIEVE WITH ALL THESE MONSTERS WHO ARE ACTIVE IN THE FORUM. IF YOU CAN FIND A WAY TO GET RID OF THEM I'LL BE ABLE TO AIR OUT THESE EPISODES FASTER.

it isnt that serious please log off and make the damn show
bugman_army
bugman_army

Back to top Go down

Post by HAKERMANZZ Fri Jan 05, 2024 11:40 pm

bugman_army wrote:
HAKERMANZZ wrote:
bugman_army wrote:
HAKERMANZZ wrote:
bugman_army wrote:
HAKERMANZZ wrote:

it isnt that serious please log off and make the damn show
SINCE YOU WILL NOT COMPLY WITH SIMPLE DEMANDS, YOU SHALL BE HACKED. AND I WILL MAKE SURE TO CLEANSE BUGS OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH. YOU WILL SUFFER SINCE YOU DARED TO DEFY ME.
HAKERMANZZ
HAKERMANZZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down