BEST MLP LOVERS!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Alicorn OC!!!

2 posters

Go down

New Alicorn OC!!! Empty New Alicorn OC!!!

Post by -owlowiscious- Wed Jan 03, 2024 11:51 pm

I’m so glad we have an alicorn section now!! Very Happy  I was scrolling through the forum and saw somepony had posted a link to a pony maker, and OMG!!!!!! I made my own original character (an OC, if you will!) and I’m naming her Violet Dusk because of her color palette which matches her cutie mark!!!  I love you  I love you  I love you  I’ll admit she looks a bit like Twilight Sparkle, but I couldn’t help it, I just love her so much!!!! Razz New Alicorn OC!!! Erm11
-owlowiscious-
-owlowiscious-

HAKERMANZZ dislikes this post

Back to top Go down

New Alicorn OC!!! Empty Re: New Alicorn OC!!!

Post by -owlowiscious- Fri Jan 05, 2024 3:28 am

Did nopony like my OC... Sad
-owlowiscious-
-owlowiscious-

Back to top Go down

Post by HAKERMANZZ Fri Jan 05, 2024 2:49 pm

-owlowiscious- wrote:Did nopony like my OC... Sad

YOUR OC SUCKS AND IT WILL NEVER BE AS GOOD AS RARESTGIRL433'S OC. SHE WAS THE ONE WHO EVEN GAVE YOU AN ALICORN CATEGORY. WITHOUT HER YOU WOULD BE NOTHING.
HAKERMANZZ
HAKERMANZZ

-owlowiscious- dislikes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by -owlowiscious- Fri Jan 05, 2024 8:55 pm

HAKERMANZZ wrote:

YOUR OC SUCKS AND IT WILL NEVER BE AS GOOD AS RARESTGIRL433'S OC. SHE WAS THE ONE WHO EVEN GAVE YOU AN ALICORN CATEGORY. WITHOUT HER YOU WOULD BE NOTHING.
Why are you being so mean? confused I was never rude to Rarestgirl433!!! I even expressed in the original post how happy I was that we were given an alicorn category!!!! Don't pick on random people just because you're upset. Neutral It's unfair and rude as hell.
-owlowiscious-
-owlowiscious-

Back to top Go down

Post by HAKERMANZZ Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:40 pm

-owlowiscious- wrote:
HAKERMANZZ wrote:

Why are you being so mean? confused I was never rude to Rarestgirl433!!! I even expressed in the original post how happy I was that we were given an alicorn category!!!! Don't pick on random people just because you're upset. Neutral It's unfair and rude as hell.
SHUSH CHILD. YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING. I AM POWERFUL. I DON'T FEEL EMOTIONS. I'M SIMPLY STATING FACTS. NOT PICKING ON LITTLE LOSERS.
HAKERMANZZ
HAKERMANZZ

-owlowiscious- dislikes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum