BEST MLP LOVERS!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BEST pony oc EVER

5 posters

Go down

BEST pony oc EVER Empty BEST pony oc EVER

Post by Xx_stormy.wing_xX Mon Jan 01, 2024 9:16 pm

Hi guys. I made a VERY cool pony oc. Please Look. Her name is Stormywing and she is a VERY strong pegasi. She was born with a horn because her dad was a unicorn but he had a VERY abrupt death when he fell through Cloudsdale and splattered onto the ground like a GUSHER. She is VERY sad about it, but it is okay, because she is VERY good at flying. Her cutie mark is stars because shes VERY cool. I REALLY want to roleplay with her. Please be nice.
BEST pony oc EVER Mlp_oc10
I like her design VERY much she makes me VERY happy. I used this website https://daylightsketch.itch.io/pony-maker it is VERY cool.
Xx_stormy.wing_xX
Xx_stormy.wing_xX

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

BEST pony oc EVER Empty Re: BEST pony oc EVER

Post by Xx_stormy.wing_xX Mon Jan 01, 2024 11:38 pm

LoonaIsAHooman o(╥﹏╥)o wrote:Yours is super cute, mine is a pegasi too... I don't have any cool lore, but she's a womanizer, gay for sure. She loves talked to girlponies and hitting on them, but she's also a little smart. She's attracted to the cold, especially the rush of the wind. Probably had a thing with rainbow dash. Her name is ColdFront.

I like yours, she's cool.

BEST pony oc EVER Screen10

HEY. She is blue like MY pony. That is VERY copy paste of you. Please take this down. It's making me UNCOMFORTBALE.
If you do NOT take this down, I WILL have to sue. I know MANY lawyers, like my sister in law. She is VERY lawful. She WILL take you down.
BEST pony oc EVER Dgbtp1h-69c85ccb-8002-4843-a585-bd17d9cc4d39.gif?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2NmNGViODkxLTNlNTUtNGM4Ni1iYTkwLWIwZWJhOWQ3NjRkZFwvZGdidHAxaC02OWM4NWNjYi04MDAyLTQ4NDMtYTU4NS1iZDE3ZDljYzRkMzkuZ2lmIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
Xx_stormy.wing_xX
Xx_stormy.wing_xX

Back to top Go down

Post by xXDJ_PON-3Xx Mon Jan 01, 2024 11:48 pm

Xx_stormy.wing_xX wrote:
LoonaIsAHooman o(╥﹏╥)o wrote:Yours is super cute, mine is a pegasi too... I don't have any cool lore, but she's a womanizer, gay for sure. She loves talked to girlponies and hitting on them, but she's also a little smart. She's attracted to the cold, especially the rush of the wind. Probably had a thing with rainbow dash. Her name is ColdFront.

HEY. She is blue like MY pony. That is VERY copy paste of you. Please take this down. It's making me UNCOMFORTBALE.
If you do NOT take this down, I WILL have to sue. I know MANY lawyers, like my sister in law. She is VERY lawful. She WILL take you down.
BEST pony oc EVER Dgbtp1h-69c85ccb-8002-4843-a585-bd17d9cc4d39.gif?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2NmNGViODkxLTNlNTUtNGM4Ni1iYTkwLWIwZWJhOWQ3NjRkZFwvZGdidHAxaC02OWM4NWNjYi04MDAyLTQ4NDMtYTU4NS1iZDE3ZDljYzRkMzkuZ2lmIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

r u colorblind
xXDJ_PON-3Xx
xXDJ_PON-3Xx

LoonaIsAHooman o(╥﹏╥)o likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by wlwrainbowdash Mon Jan 01, 2024 11:51 pm

xXDJ_PON-3Xx wrote:
Xx_stormy.wing_xX wrote:

r u colorblind

Exclamation Laughing Exclamation Laughing burn! yet again! Laughing dj.. you are the best I love you
alison swirl sunny 01.01.2024 23:51:00
wlwrainbowdash
wlwrainbowdash

https://mlp.fandom.com/wiki/My_Little_Pony_Friendship_is_Magic_W

xXDJ_PON-3Xx likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by xXDJ_PON-3Xx Mon Jan 01, 2024 11:55 pm

wlwrainbowdash wrote:
xXDJ_PON-3Xx wrote:
Xx_stormy.wing_xX wrote:

r u colorblind

Exclamation Laughing Exclamation Laughing burn! yet again! Laughing dj.. you are the best I love you

thanx alison Razz
xXDJ_PON-3Xx
xXDJ_PON-3Xx

Xx_stormy.wing_xX dislikes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Xx_stormy.wing_xX Mon Jan 01, 2024 11:58 pm

xXDJ_PON-3Xx wrote:
wlwrainbowdash wrote:
xXDJ_PON-3Xx wrote:
Xx_stormy.wing_xX wrote:

r u colorblind

thanx alison Razz

You are both NAUGHTY children. The tooth fairy will not grow you new molars after they fall out from the rot you spit onto my name. Take down these comments or I will SUE for DEFMATION.
Xx_stormy.wing_xX
Xx_stormy.wing_xX

wlwrainbowdash and xXDJ_PON-3Xx dislike this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HAKERMANZZ Fri Jan 05, 2024 5:23 pm

Xx_stormy.wing_xX wrote:Hi guys. I made a VERY cool pony oc. Please Look. Her name is Stormywing and she is a VERY strong pegasi. She was born with a horn because her dad was a unicorn but he had a VERY abrupt death when he fell through Cloudsdale and splattered onto the ground like a GUSHER. She is VERY sad about it, but it is okay, because she is VERY good at flying. Her cutie mark is stars because shes VERY cool. I REALLY want to roleplay with her. Please be nice.
BEST pony oc EVER Mlp_oc10
I like her design VERY much she makes me VERY happy. I used this website https://daylightsketch.itch.io/pony-maker it is VERY cool.
YOUR OC IS UGLY AND IS TECHNICALLY AN ALICORN. NOT EVEN IN THE CORRECT CATEGORY. MY SISTER GAVE YOU MEANING. YOU ARE NOTHING. YOU ARE NOT SMART. I WILL FIND YOUR GRADUATION PICTURE.
HAKERMANZZ
HAKERMANZZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down