BEST MLP LOVERS!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New to Ponyville!

2 posters

Go down

New to Ponyville! Empty New to Ponyville!

Post by -owlowiscious- Tue Jan 02, 2024 2:42 am

Hay everypony!!!!! (haha get it??? lol!) I'm so excited to be here and talk to other people who love My Little Pony just as much as I do! Nopony IRL likes it so I've been so lonely. Sad But now I can meet new friends!! Razz One thing to know about me is I am the BIGGEST Twilight Sparkle fan EVERRR!!!!! Irelate to her lots. She is me and I am her. I love you I love you I love you

(P.S. My brother has told me it's not a good idea to share super personal information on the ~interwebz~, so you can just call me Twi!! teehee)
(P.P.S If you're reading this..... have a hooftastic day!!!!! x])
-owlowiscious-
-owlowiscious-

spikelover2010 likes this post

Back to top Go down

New to Ponyville! Empty Re: New to Ponyville!

Post by spikelover2010 Tue Jan 02, 2024 11:06 am

hiii!! twilight is 1 of my favorites 2! (other than spike but she's friends with him so it doesnt matter) hopefully u can make new friends who like u!! I could b ur friend?
spikelover2010
spikelover2010

-owlowiscious- likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by -owlowiscious- Tue Jan 02, 2024 4:52 pm

spikelover2010 wrote:hiii!! twilight is 1 of my favorites 2! (other than spike but she's friends with him so it doesnt matter) hopefully u can make new friends who like u!! I could b ur friend?

Hii! I’m so glad there are other people who like Twilight here, some people don’t like her but I think she’s the best Razz I also love Spike!! He’s so cool, and I’d love to be your friend!!! I love you
-owlowiscious-
-owlowiscious-

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum