BEST MLP LOVERS!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

creativity halted

3 posters

Go down

creativity halted Empty creativity halted

Post by Guest Tue Jan 02, 2024 4:27 am

i just cant believe there isnt an alicorn category like do you know how long ive been working on my oc i feel like i did all that for nothing and i thought this could be the one place where i could finally express myself as everyone irl doesn't know me or that i like mlp ... but i can't even freaking post my oldest oc like how am i even supposed to interact here

Back to top Go down

creativity halted Empty Re: creativity halted

Post by Xx_stormy.wing_xX Tue Jan 02, 2024 1:30 pm

You can MAYBE stop WHINING and talk to a mod about it. Be PROACTIVE
Xx_stormy.wing_xX
Xx_stormy.wing_xX

queenchrysalis_is_life and Hasbro_Official dislike this post

Back to top Go down

Post by wlwrainbowdash Tue Jan 02, 2024 1:31 pm

if i become a moderator king i will crearte 8 million new channels cheers cheers cheers cheers
alison moderator swirl king 01.02.2024 13:31:44
wlwrainbowdash
wlwrainbowdash

https://mlp.fandom.com/wiki/My_Little_Pony_Friendship_is_Magic_W

-owlowiscious- and Hasbro_Official like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 02, 2024 1:42 pm

Xx_stormy.wing_xX wrote:You can MAYBE stop WHINING and talk to a mod about it. Be PROACTIVE
im about to be a mod so you better watch who ur talking to  Suspect also this is the vent channel im allowed to express myself. i think you need to be banned and im adding you to my foes list.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xx_stormy.wing_xX Tue Jan 02, 2024 1:46 pm

rarestgirl3344 wrote:
Xx_stormy.wing_xX wrote:You can MAYBE stop WHINING and talk to a mod about it. Be PROACTIVE
im about to be a mod so you better watch who ur talking to  Suspect also this is the vent channel im allowed to express myself. i think you need to be banned and im adding you to my foes list.

You will be a HORRIBLE mod if you are threatening me over a REPLY. You are sensitive. Stop.
Xx_stormy.wing_xX
Xx_stormy.wing_xX

Hasbro_Official dislikes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 02, 2024 2:15 pm

Xx_stormy.wing_xX wrote:
rarestgirl3344 wrote:

You will be a HORRIBLE mod if you are threatening me over a REPLY. You are sensitive. Stop.
you're a fossil talking down to teenagers i think you're the one with emotional immaturity here. i am not sensitive but there is literally nothing wrong with that! its boomers like you who make everyone depressed and sad you should be ashamed of yourself  Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 02, 2024 3:24 pm

wlwrainbowdash wrote:if i become a moderator king i will crearte 8 million new channels cheers cheers cheers cheers
alison moderator swirl king 01.02.2024 13:31:44
not too many, just an alicorn channel pls!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jan 02, 2024 8:37 pm

rarestgirl3344 wrote:i just cant believe there isnt an alicorn category like do you know how long ive been working on my oc i feel like i did all that for nothing and i thought this could be the one place where i could finally express myself as everyone irl doesn't know me or that i like mlp ... but i can't even freaking post my oldest oc like how am i even supposed to interact here

very sorry Sad i fixed my mistake. There is now a alicorn category!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://mlp-lovers-online.forumgamers.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 02, 2024 8:39 pm

Admin wrote:
rarestgirl3344 wrote:i just cant believe there isnt an alicorn category like do you know how long ive been working on my oc i feel like i did all that for nothing and i thought this could be the one place where i could finally express myself as everyone irl doesn't know me or that i like mlp ... but i can't even freaking post my oldest oc like how am i even supposed to interact here

very sorry Sad i fixed my mistake. There is now a alicorn category!
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! im so glad you're an admin you're like the best person here omg!!!  cheers cheers  cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum