BEST MLP LOVERS!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

anypony good at math? need help pls!!!

2 posters

Go down

anypony good at math? need help pls!!! Empty anypony good at math? need help pls!!!

Post by spikelover2010 Tue Jan 02, 2024 11:10 am

is there anypony who is good at math?? I am struggling with the stupid worksheet my teacher assigned 4 me to do No No No itd mean lots to me if u could help!!!
spikelover2010
spikelover2010

Hasbro_Official likes this post

Back to top Go down

anypony good at math? need help pls!!! Empty Re: anypony good at math? need help pls!!!

Post by Guest Tue Jan 02, 2024 11:50 am

oiiiii let me try i have all A's in my classes (⁠人⁠ ⁠•͈⁠ᴗ⁠•͈⁠)

Back to top Go down

anypony good at math? need help pls!!! Empty Re: anypony good at math? need help pls!!!

Post by Xx_stormy.wing_xX Tue Jan 02, 2024 1:47 pm

spikelover2010 wrote:is there anypony who is good at math?? I am struggling with the stupid worksheet my teacher assigned 4 me to do No No No itd mean lots to me if u could help!!!

Hello! I am graduated. I can help LOTS. What are the questions???
Xx_stormy.wing_xX
Xx_stormy.wing_xX

Hasbro_Official dislikes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 02, 2024 2:17 pm

Xx_stormy.wing_xX wrote:
spikelover2010 wrote:is there anypony who is good at math?? I am struggling with the stupid worksheet my teacher assigned 4 me to do No No No itd mean lots to me if u could help!!!

Hello! I am graduated. I can help LOTS. What are the questions???
you are a lot more than graduated Laughing you about to retire so i don't think you'd know our kinda math

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum