BEST MLP LOVERS!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hai everypony ^~^

5 posters

Go down

hai everypony ^~^ Empty hai everypony ^~^

Post by rarityclarityuwu Mon Jan 01, 2024 7:54 pm

My favourite pony has GOT to be rarity1!!1!!!!!1! i see a lot of myself in her…….. uwu! you can all call me rarity >.< my mommy taught me never to give me real name to stranagers ehe!!!1!1!! i’m so excited to meet you all! who wants to be fwends? >~< Embarassed
rarityclarityuwu
rarityclarityuwu

-owlowiscious- and Hasbro_Official like this post

Back to top Go down

hai everypony ^~^ Empty Re: hai everypony ^~^

Post by wlwrainbowdash Mon Jan 01, 2024 11:19 pm

Surprised i would looooove I love you to be your friend i think rarity is really pretty cheers albino
alison swirl sunny 01.01.2024 23:18:51
wlwrainbowdash
wlwrainbowdash

https://mlp.fandom.com/wiki/My_Little_Pony_Friendship_is_Magic_W

Back to top Go down

Post by mlp_hater Tue Jan 02, 2024 12:41 am

rarityclarityuwu wrote:My favourite pony has GOT to be rarity1!!1!!!!!1! i see a lot of myself in her…….. uwu! you can all call me rarity >.< my mommy taught me never to give me real name to stranagers ehe!!!1!1!! i’m so excited to meet you all! who wants to be fwends? >~< Embarassed

u wont see urselve in her when shes dead XPPPP the rapture will take evry ponie in da end  Twisted Evil  hai everypony ^~^ 12_613019634
mlp_hater
mlp_hater

Back to top Go down

Post by xXDJ_PON-3Xx Tue Jan 02, 2024 12:44 am

mlp_hater wrote:
rarityclarityuwu wrote:My favourite pony has GOT to be rarity1!!1!!!!!1! i see a lot of myself in her…….. uwu! you can all call me rarity >.< my mommy taught me never to give me real name to stranagers ehe!!!1!1!! i’m so excited to meet you all! who wants to be fwends? >~< Embarassed

u wont see urselve in her when shes dead XPPPP the rapture will take evry ponie in da end  Twisted Evil  hai everypony ^~^ 12_613019634

where did u get this image from..? plz credit artists lozer
xXDJ_PON-3Xx
xXDJ_PON-3Xx

mlp_hater dislikes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by queenchrysalis_is_life Tue Jan 02, 2024 12:45 am

mlp_hater wrote:

this look like AI art. Please take this down.
queenchrysalis_is_life
queenchrysalis_is_life

Xx_stormy.wing_xX likes this post

mlp_hater dislikes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rarityclarityuwu Tue Jan 02, 2024 12:50 am

queenchrysalis_is_life wrote:
mlp_hater wrote:

stawp fighting >.< Crying or Very sad
rarityclarityuwu
rarityclarityuwu

Back to top Go down

Post by queenchrysalis_is_life Tue Jan 02, 2024 12:51 am

rarityclarityuwu wrote:
mlp_hater wrote:

stawp fighting >.<  Crying or Very sad

????'???? ???????????????????????? ???????? ???????????????????????????? ????????????.
queenchrysalis_is_life
queenchrysalis_is_life

Back to top Go down

Post by mlp_hater Tue Jan 02, 2024 12:57 am

mlp_hater wrote:

ai art iz not real scratch muh bsf steven drew this 4 me hr iz proof Twisted Evil
hai everypony ^~^ 9_674826321
mlp_hater
mlp_hater

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 02, 2024 2:33 pm

OMG!!!! what a coincidence!!! I LOVE RARITY TOO!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down