BEST MLP LOVERS!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hiya everypony!

2 posters

Go down

hiya everypony! Empty hiya everypony!

Post by Guest Tue Jan 02, 2024 3:54 am

im so shy ... but i wanted to start this new year off with some friends so im going here too see if any pony would like to chat! cheers  i really really love my little pony it has been my FAV show ever and rarity is THE BEST lol!

applejack fans especially reply!!! Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

oh yeah! i forgot to add but my name is Paris, after the most dashing city in france (⁠☆⁠▽⁠☆⁠)

Last edited by rarestgirl3344 on Tue Jan 02, 2024 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

hiya everypony! Empty Re: hiya everypony!

Post by wlwrainbowdash Tue Jan 02, 2024 12:56 pm

hello!! Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation i love to chat What a Face and play What a Face and draw What a Face
i think that we would get along great rabbit would you like to by my friend rabbit bounce
alison swirl sunny 01.02.2024 12:55:57
wlwrainbowdash
wlwrainbowdash

https://mlp.fandom.com/wiki/My_Little_Pony_Friendship_is_Magic_W

Hasbro_Official dislikes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 02, 2024 1:03 pm

wlwrainbowdash wrote:hello!! Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation i love to chat What a Face and play What a Face and draw What a Face
i think that we would get along great rabbit would you like to by my friend rabbit bounce
omg!!! YASSSSSS i love chatting and playing and drawing AND making friends!!!  Very Happy Very Happy Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by wlwrainbowdash Tue Jan 02, 2024 1:09 pm

rarestgirl3344 wrote:
wlwrainbowdash wrote:hello!! Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation i love to chat What a Face and play What a Face and draw What a Face
omg!!! YASSSSSS i love chatting and playing and drawing AND making friends!!!  Very Happy Very Happy  Razz

yes!! What a Face What a Face yes!! What a Face What a Face i am adding you as a friend right now Cool do you like my signoff if i become moederator bounce
alison moderator swirl king 01.02.2024 13:09:18
wlwrainbowdash
wlwrainbowdash

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 02, 2024 1:13 pm

wlwrainbowdash wrote:
rarestgirl3344 wrote:
omg!!! YASSSSSS i love chatting and playing and drawing AND making friends!!!  Very Happy Very Happy  Razz

yes!! What a Face What a Face yes!! What a Face What a Face i am adding you as a friend right now Cool do you like my signoff if i become moederator bounce
no. i do not like your signoff i think its immature and pretty childish, and thats saying something for a mlp forum.  silent

Back to top Go down

Post by wlwrainbowdash Tue Jan 02, 2024 1:19 pm

rarestgirl3344 wrote:
wlwrainbowdash wrote:
rarestgirl3344 wrote:

no. i do not like your signoff i think its immature and pretty childish, and thats saying something for a mlp forum.  silent

i am removing you as a friend Neutral
alison moderator swirl king 01.02.2024 13:19:30
wlwrainbowdash
wlwrainbowdash

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 02, 2024 1:25 pm

wlwrainbowdash wrote:
rarestgirl3344 wrote:
wlwrainbowdash wrote:
rarestgirl3344 wrote:

i am removing you as a friend Neutral
alison moderator swirl king 01.02.2024 13:19:30
already 5 steps ahead of you (⁠◠⁠‿⁠◕⁠)

Back to top Go down

Post by mlp_hater Tue Jan 02, 2024 11:47 pm

rarestgirl3344 wrote:im so shy ... but i wanted to start this new year off with some friends so im going here too see if any pony would like to chat! cheers  i really really love my little pony it has been my FAV show ever and rarity is THE BEST lol!

oh yeah! i forgot to add but my name is Paris, after the most dashing city in france (⁠☆⁠▽⁠☆⁠)

No  No  No  No  No  No  No  No  paris is a stupd name and you r 2 Shocked rarity will dye and no 1 will care hiya everypony! 38+Kids+are+Evil
mlp_hater
mlp_hater

-owlowiscious- and Hasbro_Official dislike this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 03, 2024 12:03 am

mlp_hater wrote:
rarestgirl3344 wrote:im so shy ... but i wanted to start this new year off with some friends so im going here too see if any pony would like to chat! cheers  i really really love my little pony it has been my FAV show ever and rarity is THE BEST lol!

No  No  No  No  No  No  No  No  paris is a stupd name and you r 2 Shocked rarity will dye and no 1 will care hiya everypony! 38+Kids+are+Evil
the only one dying will be you once i trace your ai back to your home.  Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down